Roller cover HM 5314 – Aramid needle felt wrapping [Roller size: 140 cm] with instructions
There is no alternative for professional mangles!
This original Aramid roller cover only fits with Miele Rotary Ironer HM 5314. It is easy to wrap around the roller due to the pull straps. Rotary press covers made of Aramid fibres achieves an excellent finish in the long run, because it extracts residual moisture much better than other fabrics. It is more hard-wearing than conventional iron covers and in addition it shows a very good heat resistance up to 392°F (200°C). Therefore, the roller wrapping remains elastic in order to adjust clothes of different thicknesses. Even highly fluctuating temperatures and excessive moisture hardly affects the roller cloth. There is no other alternative for professional flatwork ironers.
3 demands on a roller cover:
- a sustainable excellent finish even with higher capacity
- high absorption of liquid to achieve an even and soft drying of the textile
- remain elastic in order to adjust clothes of different thicknesses
- glide gently through the mangle without pleating or causing laundry jam
- 100% Suitable for roller size
- Proper thickness of the table cloth
- Easy to wrap around the roller in accordance with manual
- Exact dimensions to get the correct roller volume
- lasting properties
- high heat resistant
- resistant against high fluctuations in temperature
- lower friction values which can be transmitted easily
Analyses have shown that Aramid needle felt wrapping achieves very good elasticity values and excellent performance with regard to smoothness and adjustment. With respect to the useful life it is a good value for money. A proper roller wrapping is a must for a good ironing machine. Only Aramid needle felts meet the above mentioned requirements in the long run.