Instruction sheet: Aramid needle felt cover for rotary irons
This is a service of Mangelwaren for free. We made an effort to put a lot of manuals and guidebooks online for you. If you are satisfied with our service, please feel free to leave a positive feedback via the following link: https://g.page/r/CYZqfhWX3KvoEAg/review.
- Add the instruction manual to your shopping cart
- Click "display basket" at the top of the page
- Follow instructions
- After completing your order, we will send you the guidebook via E-Mail for free
This service is absolutely free. You will not be asked for any payment details for this transaction.
Successional you will find further information and useful tips concerning following subjects:
- tips, how to mangle trousers, shirts, pullover and skirts with a rotary iron
- cleaning a heater plate
- decalcifying a steam ironer (ironing machines as Miele B 866 D/B 895 D, Pfaff 858/658/856, Cordes CB 866 D/853/854, Matura Dampftronic)
- wrapping a roller with steel wool
- useful advices how to repair an ironer
- renew a roller cover (rotary iron cloth)
Click here to get an overview of all our user guides.
Tip: Improve the performance of your mangle by using a resistant roller cover and keeping the heater plate clean.